Toowoomba Region Bicycle Users Group Incorporated (TRBUG Inc.)
Incorporation Number IA56588
In January 2017 a group of Toowoomba recreational bicycle users became an incorporated Bicycle User Group with the following objectives:
- Promote cycling for health, recreation, social interaction and transport purposes
- Develop a strong, active, inclusive, organisation by increasing both male and female membership
- Educate, train, encourage and mentor new and existing riders
- Advocate for the improvement of local, state and national cycling policy, infrastructure and facilities
- Develop policy for consideration by all levels of government and cycle advocacy groups
- Encourage formation of workplace BUGs within the region
- Work with Cycling Queensland – Cycling Australia to encourage Qld BUGs to join CQ
- Network with other cycling organisations within the region to encourage a coordinated local voice to all levels of government.
TRBUG Inc. is affiliated with the state cycling organisation, Cycling Queensland, and the national cycling organisation, Cycling Australia.
TRBUG Inc. provides weekly social group rides for bicycle users of all makes and models of bicycles, without distinction, and for riders of various capabilities.
TRBUG Inc. is committed to developing a strong and vibrant membership of recreational and commuter cyclists, and promoting safe cycling in the Toowoomba Region.